- #HRS2021 Events
- B-SS02 - Mapping and Ablation of Accessory Pathways and AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
Seaport Hotel - Seaport Ballroom
This full-day program of didactic lectures and case studies will be led by our experienced faculty, Dr. Warren (Sonny) Jackman. It is designed to help attendees utilize best practices to optimize identification, mapping and ablation of Accessory AV Pathways and AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia. This activity is specific to the needs of Fellows-in-Training.
Upon completion of this activity, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the oblique course of an accessory pathway
- Identify and verify accessory pathway activation potentials
- Utilize unipolar electrograms in selecting the optimal ablation site
- Utilize Para-Hisian pacing to identify retrograde conduction
- Recognize the 5 AV Nodal Pathways
- Understand the anatomical differentiation for the multiple forms of AVNRT
- Identify and localize the atrial end of the slow pathways forming the antegrade or retrograde limb of the AVNRT reentrant circuit
Supported by: Biosense Webster, Inc.
Mapping and Ablation of Accessory Pathways and AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
View the Virtual Session